What are your payment methods?
Currently you can pay using your credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amexco) via Stripe. We also accept payments via PayPal, TWINT and Apple Pay or you can transfer the amount to our bank account via direct bank transfer (advance payment). On your credit card statement, you will find your purchase listed as sent to “LOREM NOT IPSUM MAGS” (statement descriptor). Please take a look on the payments section for more details.
Additional fees may be charged by your bank when choosing direct bank transfer (advance payment).
I would like to receive an invoice and pay after delivery. Is that possible?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer the option of paying after delivery. An overview of all available payment methods can be found on this page.
My order could not be completed because there was a problem with the payment
There was a problem with the payment and the order process could not be completed. There can be several reasons for this:
A) Payment via PayPal
– Your PayPal account is no longer active or has been frozen
– The credit card in your account is no longer valid, has expired or has been blocked by the credit card provider
– Some technical problems occurred when connecting to PayPal
– The PayPal servers cannot be reached for technical reasons
B) Payment by credit card
– Your credit card is no longer valid
– Your credit card has expired
– Your credit card has been blocked by your card provider
C) Payment in advance (bank transfer)
– We have not yet received payment for your order (we can only send the ordered items after receiving your payment)
– Your payment details were incorrect or you provided incorrect or inaccurate details when making the bank transfer
Error 3005 occurred when paying for my order by PayPal
In rare cases, error 3005 can occur when paying for your order by PayPal. This is a problem on PayPal’s side, but it is still easily resolvable:
– Clear/empty your browser’s cache
– Delete cookies in your browser
– Restart the browser
– That’s it!
I’m ordering from abroad. Do I have to pay VAT?
If you’re ordering from abroad, you generally don’t have to pay Swiss VAT. Swiss VAT is deducted during the order process in our online shop. For orders within Switzerland, however, the reduced VAT rate of 2.5% is charged.